Milwaukee Eye Care Services
Our doctors are board certified in the use of diagnostic and therapeutic pharmaceuticals. Our doctors take pride in staying on top of their profession by attending national and international meetings on the latest ocular and vision topics.
- Comprehensive Eye Health Exams
- Ocular Surface Disease Evaluation and Management
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Emergency red eye Visits
- Ocular Foreign Body Removal and Treatment
- Cataract Consultation and Co-Management
- Refractive Surgery, Lasix Consultation and Co-Management
- Comprehensive Contact Lens Consultation and Fit
- Rigid Gas Permeable Consultation and Fit
- Specialty Multifocal and Astigmatism (Toric) Consultation and Fit
- Medically Necessary Rigid Gas Permeable Consultation and Fit
- Color Cosmetic Contact Lens Fit
- Prosthetic Specialty Contact Lens Consultation and Fit
- Same day diagnostic lenses for most prescriptions
- Free Direct Shipping of One-year Contact Lens Supplies
- Courtesy Pair of Prescription Lenses in Emergency Cases for our established patients
Learn more about the eye care services available at our Milwaukee location below…
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Eye Health Tips
Quick tips to help keep your vision…
- Glaucoma Testing
Glaucoma testing involves measuring internal eye pressure and a detailed scan of the retina for signs of disease.
- Pediatric Eye Exams
Early identification of a child’s vision problem is crucial.
- Visual Field Testing
Measures the quality of your side vision (peripheral vision). Usually involves covering one eye and focusing the other on a fixed point in front of you, while describing what you can see on the “periphery” of your vision.
- Dry Eye Treatment
Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Children’s Vision Initiative
Call Us Today to Schedule your appointment. (414) 453-2315 or fill out the required information below and we will contact you soon!
To help save you time prior to your appointment please follow these few easy steps and register as a patient. You will then receive a password that allow you access to the patient forms so you can complete the first 4 pages of patient information at your convenience.